Tuesday, November 25, 2008

OC Register Article About My Niece's Foster Mom




The OC Register ran an article about my niece's foster mom. I thought this was pretty cool. They put a blurb about the article on the front page of the November 25th edition about the article. They also dedicated a lot of copy space in the Life section to the article.

Click here to see the article.

Here's an excerpt:

A foster mom takes a big next step
TRUE LIFE: Lauri Burns grew up in struggle. She's launching a nonprofit to help the toughest, loneliest kids.
By LAURI BURNS
Special to the Register
Comments 0 | Recommend 1

I was born in New York and grew up in a middle class Jewish home in Long Island. Although my family looked normal on the outside, there was abuse from as far back as I could remember. My understanding of God as a small child was that he was punishing me for something I did in a past life.

No comments: